Terms and Conditions
This Terms of Service is an agreement between you (“you”, “user”) and Vint Ex Technologies. This POLICY sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by us and on our websites (collectively, the “Services”).This POLICY governs the use of Vint Ex Technologies' bulk sms, web hosting & domain registration services. Violation of this POLICY may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Vint Ex Technologies regarding the interpretation of this POLICY, Vint Ex Technologies' interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire TERMS OF SERVICE agreement between Vint Ex Technologies and the personal or corporate account holder. Vint Ex Technologies provides World Wide Web Hosting, bulk sms, web design and domain registration. Vint Ex Technologies has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Vint Ex Technologies general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Vint Ex Technologies reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Vint Ex Technologies when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used
Content and Prohibited Actions
Vint Ex Technologies guarantees client contact information is securely stored and no sharing of such information with third party.
Vint Ex Technologies has a 99.95% uptime that is observed for its services: Please note that scheduled downtime is not counted as ‘real downtime’ since prior communication will be made to affected users.
Vint Ex Technologies provides 24 hours support all the days of the year: Avenues of communication include calls, live-chat, emails and ticket method.
Vint Ex Technologies accepts payments via Lipa Na Mpesa, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Services are offered for specified periods of time depending on the subscription and should be renewed before the period elapses.
When your service is about to expire we will send you an invoice, via email, for renewal 60 days to expiry date. We will then send email reminders 30 days and 10 days to expiry. We will also send an email expiry notification on the day of domain/service expiry. We also follow up with calls and SMS to ensure you got our email notifications regarding your service status.
If not renewed by expiry date, your service will then be suspended. Access to the service can then be provided only if renewal is done in full.
If you do not plan on renewing your service, we recommend you take a backup of the data in your hosting plan and save it offline before the service expires and is suspended.
Services not renewed will be terminated permanently after expiry and after the grace period elapses based on this criteria:
=>Shared and Reseller Hosting: Services will be terminated 30days after expiry.
=>VPS and Dedicated Servers: Services will be terminated 3 days after expiry.
NOTE: We will not be held responsible for loss of any data hosted in a service not renewed.
Vint Ex Technologies does NOT offer refund for any services offered, including but not limited to domain registered, hosting account setup, server setup, ssl setup, website created,domain transferred.
Refund is only offered against over-payments, payments made against no service or incorrect transactions.
We provide instant account activation for our shared and reseller web hosting plans.
VPS servers are activated within 2 hours in most.
Dedicated servers are activated within 6 hours.
Customer agrees to use the Services for lawful purposes only. Vint Ex Technologies prohibits the following content on our servers and network.You MUST not publish or transmit via Vint Ex Technologies service any content that Vint Ex Technologies reasonably believes:
- Constitutes child pornography.
- Constitutes pornography.
- Is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech.
- Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes.
- Is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy.
- Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement.
- Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person.
- Is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections.
- Clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right.
- Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking.
- Is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Vint Ex Technologies.
- Disputed Services; this is incase a domain has ownership disputes; Vint Ex Technologies will suspend the services pending the dispute resolution.
- General Dispute; Vint Ex Technologies hold high standards of integrity;any cases of conning, phishing,copyright infringement will be taken very seriously. Vint Ex Technologies holds the rights to suspends or terminate such services without notice. An email notification will be sent(before or after) to you in such cases;the parties involved have The burden of proof. Once Vint Ex Technologies has verified the above proofs, the service will be reinstated or terminated.
- Vint Ex Technologies WILL terminate service for any of the above reasons and it’s at Vint Ex Technologies WILL not issue a refund.
- Hacker focused sites
- Proxy Scripts
- Anything related to torrents
- Starting background processes on shared servers
- Warez, hacking tools, exploits
Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting.
Customer agrees NOT to use our shared, reseller, VPS or dedicated servers hosting space for storage of backups. We advise customers to store their back up externally.
Customer is responsible to keep their accounts Scripts, plugins and modules up to date and secure at all times and strong passwords must be used always.
Customer agrees to keep his contact information and e-mail on file up to date at all times. We will use the e-mail on file to send notifications about generated invoices, due invoices, Services suspension, Services termination, new Services provisioned and any other related information.
Domain Registration and Transfer policy
Domains registered/transferred to Vint Ex Technologies Cloud must stay with us for at least 60days before being eligible for a transfer out. If the domain must be transferred out, an additional fee will be charged before EPP code is provided. International domains (non .ke domains) will not be transferable out until 60days are over.
Cancellation requests need to be placed via the client dashboard by raising a ticket or by writing cancellation requests on e-mail to be considered legitimate request.
Anti Spam policy
We have a zero tolerance against SPAM. Accounts used to send SPAM will be suspended immediately and the owner will be alerted. If the SPAM sending is repeated the account will be removed from our server. We do not allow bulk mailing from our shared servers. Vint Ex Technologies offers a separate service if you need to send thousands of e-mails.
Any account on the server cannot use more than the allocated CPU or memory resources. If you use too much system resources, you will be notified to take the necessary actions. If the usage is too high to keep the server unstable, we will suspend the overloading account so that it doesn’t affect the other clients on the server. For more details , please refer to our Acceptable Usage Policy.
Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date.
The system does backup automatically
User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (‘User Websites’). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to Vint Ex Technologies that:
You have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and
Posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Vint Ex Technologies Cloud exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through Vint Ex Technologies Cloud computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. Vint Ex Technologies Cloud does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that Vint Ex Technologies Cloud may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in Vint Ex Technologies Cloud’s sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that Vint Ex Technologies Cloud shall have no liability due to any corrective action that Vint Ex Technologies Cloud may take.
Changes To Our Terms
Vint Ex Technologies reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time without notification. Customer agrees to visit the terms of service regularly for updates.
Categories of personal information
We need to collect Personal Information in order to provide the requested Services to you.The Personal Information we collect or obtain from you whenever you use the Service includes:
- Contact details (e.g., name, email, mobile number)
- Transaction data (e.g., purchase history), and
- Other Services related data (e.g. statistics).
How we collect information
When you create an account on the Vint Ex Technologies Platform, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email and phone number, social media account ID, and Other Information you may provide with your account. We may also store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as IP address.
How personal information may be used
We may use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes or to comply with a legal obligation, including:
- To create, and administer accounts, fulfil and record transactions, and provide you with related assistance (e.g., technical help, answer inquiries relating to Personal Information, etc.)
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications and offer other materials that we believe may be of interest to you, such as to send you newsletters or other direct communications.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality if you choose to do so.
- For trending and statistics, and to improve our products and services.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For responding to legal duties, such as requests from public and government authorities.
To the extent that we process your Personal Information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
How personal information may be disclosed
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and third-party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To business partners in the context of a corporate transaction. If AT is involved in a sale or business transaction (e.g., merger or acquisition), AT will retain a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring or target entity and its advisors.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
How to access, correct, delete or exercise other rights regarding your personal information
If you would like to request to access, correct, object to the use, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact Vint Ex Technologies at contact us page with the subject line "Data Subject Request." We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Information you provide may be used by Vint Ex Technologies for marketing purposes such as one-off promotional emailing, mobile text messages, direct mail, and sales contacts. You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us if you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails or mobile text messages from us on a going-forward basis by sending a request for list removal to contact us page or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing-related email sent to you by us.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
Third party payment processor
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Security of your information
The security of Personal Information is a high priority at AT. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.